Let's face it..!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Quotes

A few quotes about faith and religion.

(from the Radio)

"It is not the amount of faith that counts, but the object of the faith."

"I don't read the Bible (or any other "law") to become righteous, but because I AM righteous!!"

(from Ray)

"There are a lot of christians that are going to heaven, but they're having a hell of a trip"

"What God can prevent in His power He permits in His wisdom"

"God will never ever validate His presence in our emotions"

"It isn't a question of my behavior or my worth, but it is a question of my birth"

"I am one with the one who is one with the only One"

Amen. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Fabioletterario said...

Sure. You are the only one! :-)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Fabioletterario said...

Morning, lady. How aare you today? Are you still a guru?

7:39 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Once a guru always a guru.

(whatever)

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: