Let's face it..!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Posting 101

No, this is not the beginning of an online class for bloggers. Quite the contrary, this is probably the clearer example of what not to do on a blog, if you want people to keep reading it.
But, I am not writing this so that people can read it, I am writing for my own enjoyment, therefore here it is.

This is post #101.

Cind somewhat complained that I haven't written in English in a while, so here I am, to announce to my English speaking audience (an army of one) that this is my 101st post. I could consider it a fresh new start.. but I won't.
It is just a silly break in between posts written in Italian (because I already know what I'm going to write in my next post in Italian, sorry Cindy)

I will resume my English writing soon. In fact I am considering a post on Paris Hilton (how low can I stoop?) after the next one. Please forgive me in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: