Let's face it..!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Wisdom, power and love. None in one.

Wisdom, power and love. I lack all of them.

Wisdom.
The more I go on, the more I realize I have no wisdom whatsoever. I guess you could consider the fact that I know how unwise I am to be a sign of wisdom.. Thanks, but that is no major consolation. Reality is that wisdom is something I seem to achieve at times and than I realize that I've been just as stupid as always.

Power.
Ha! That is funny! Power?? What is that? If wisdom is not part of my life, but at least I have the illusion of wisdom sometimes, power is definitely in outer space. Not even close to my orbit. And what does it really mean to have power? (but I do understand well the concept of "power-less'')

Love.
One could argue that I am capable of love. Maybe, but it's such an imperfect love! Mitigated and mixed with my selfishness. A glimpse of love, I guess.



True and total wisdom comes only from total knowledge. Only the One who knows everything can be truly wise.
True and total power comes only from total possession. Only the One to whom everything belongs can claim true power.
True and total love comes only from total knowledge, total possession and total unselfishness together. Only the One who knows everyone, created everyone and still sacrificed Himself for everyone, truly loved.

That is why He is God, and I am not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: