Let's face it..!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've been nominated. English version.

A fellow blogger asked me to fill out this "questionnaire".
Here is the English version.

I AM: My kids' mom. A christian.
I TEND TO LOOK: Younger? This, at least used to be true at some point in my life..
I SPEND TIME: Visiting blogs.
I AVOID: Watching Jerry Springer.
I LOVE: Bread and kisses. My kids' kisses.
I HATE: I don't think I hate. But I could if someone hurt my kids.
I ADORE: Bread and kisses. My kids' kisses.
I DETEST: Ironing, going to the dentist, washing salad and ticks!
I REMEMBER: Too much. Memory is my constant companion. And it's all I have left about some stuff.
I REMOVE: I don't really remove. I move around.
I AM INDIFFERENT: To "The Neighborhood" and British humor.
I AM TOUCHED: By people's creativity.
I GET UPSET: About politicians.
I RELAX: With a hot bath, and by buying pens.
I ASK: Forgiveness. Sometimes.
I OFFER: Coffee, usually.
IF THEY GIVE ME AN "A": It was surely a mistake.
I GO NUTS: I am already nuts. I forget what triggered it.
I GET DEPRESSED: I get saddened by tragedies like the Va-Tech one.
I WEAR: Mostly pants in the winter and mostly skirts and dresses in the summer (when I shave, of course!)
I GET UNDRESSED: Totally and always before getting in the shower.
I AM EXCITED: About lots of sunlight.
I AM BUMMED OUT: By lack of sunlight.
I WOULD LIKE: To be able to travel back and forth between Europe and the States whenever I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: