Let's face it..!

Saturday, January 03, 2009

25 random things about me.

1. I tend to procrastinate. Colleen tagged me about this list months ago...
2. Up until a couple of months ago, I didn't have a middle name.
3. I now have a middle name, and it's my maiden name.
4. I cannot stand the smell of newspaper.
5. Of my grandparents, I've only met my maternal grandmother.
6. I am the youngest cousin on my mom's family's side.
7. I know three languages. Or four. Or five. Depending on how you count.
8. I've been defined by an italian friend as a puritan. If I asked most of the people around here I would probably be defined as a liberal. Which one is it?
9. If I were a comic strip character I would be Garfield.
10. I love(d) making fun of soaps with my friend Aurora, back in Italy.
11. My favorite tea is "Twinings", Ceylon Orange Pekoe.
12. My favorite coffee is coffee.
13. When I was back in Italy I never had any checks or a credit card. Come to think of it, I never even had any cash, either.
14. When (if) I write Christmas Cards.. it's the following January.
15. Growing up I always thought I would end up living in Sarajevo. It didn't happen. Yet.
16. I love buying stuff at the consignment store, or garage sales.
17. If I buy (or I'm given, or I find) something new and nice, I won't use it for a long time, so that I won't mess it up. That is crazy, I know. And I'm trying to change that.
18. When I was a kid I found a really nice gold ring with quite a bit of diamond looking little bitty stones. I still have it. But I don't wear it (see point 17.. I did wear it a few times, but I lost a couple of those stones..)
19. I am the "technological" one in the family. Not my husband. So, do not talk to him when you're trying to explain something about the computer..or, worse, don't tell me: "Tell your husband this is how you do it on the computer, he'll know what I'm talking about", because he won't.
20. One of my favorite movies is Don Camillo.
21. Buying pens relaxes me, and makes me happy. I have a definite preference for fountain pens.
22. Beautiful sceneries don't impress me too much. I prefer getting to know people.
23. I don't remember if I was supposed to tag other people about this note.. Oh, well.
24. My brain has become a colander. I cannot retain information and the info that was in there is getting lost.
25. What was I supposed to write here??

3 Comments:

Blogger Pluto said...

non sei l unica con la mania delle penne :)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Moky in AZ said...

Abbiamo cosi' tanti punti in comune... io sono cresciuta con mio padre che ci leggeva i libri di Don Camillo durante la cena!!

Be' insomma... anche io non ho un middle name (come il 99.99999% di noialtri italiani)... i miei bambini pensano che sia una sorta di anomalia... anche il mio cervello e' uno scolapasta... e poi non mi ricordo piu' cos'altro!!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

non capisco tutto...va tradotto!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: