Let's face it..!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tagged

A while ago Mida tagged me and only now I'm responding to the tagging.
I am not going to tag anyone (also because the people I could tag have already been tagged)

Anyway, I am supposed to write 8 random facts/habits about me.

In no particular order:

1. I hate the smell of newspapers. It almost makes me sick. If I happen to get one of those advertisement papers in the mail, I usually leave it in the box. If the mailman has wrapped every other piece of mail in it and I have to get it out, I carry it to the garbage can holding it by a corner, like a dead mouse by the tail. (does this count as three things?)

2. I love buying pens. Different shapes, different colors. Somehow it relaxes me. When I am stressed, buying a pen makes me happy, especially if it's a fountain pen.

3. I have a really hard time throwing away stuff, in general. In particular I almost get anxious at the thought of throwing away a book.

4. I don't know if this counts.. I guess in the category "facts": it seems like everytime Nena calls me on the phone, I am in the bathroom.

5. I like to draw, but I have no talent whatsoever. It's a thing that I feel the urge to do every once in a while, and I do it.

6. I love to write. Blog. Comments on other blogs. Journals. Letters. Emails. Checks. I just don't do it enough (except for the checks, that is!)


8. I hate spending a lot of money on clothing. And when I say "a lot" I mean $15 and up. Spending much money on clothes to me it's a waste. You're not going to like it next year anyway.

[I guess another random fact would be that I can't count, since I skipped number 7 and I'm adding it a few days later.. So this is #7: I can't count as well as my 3 yr old!]



There it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: