Let's face it..!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Bless me!

Would someone please remind me my children are a blessing even when they sing and watch "Rudolph the red-nosed raindeer" for the 4ooth time?!!?!?!?!? (man! that movie is SOOO stupid! Oh,that's right, we don't use the word stupid.. oh well, I could have used a worse expression..)

I am just kidding, in case anybody wonders... I always know my children are a blessing, it's the repetitive activities they choose that I have doubts about.

Good grief, this motherhood thing is not so easy nor is it natural. A learning experience with no end. And I'm afraid that when (and if) I get a grip on some of these things I'll be a grandmother and at that point they'll be useless, since all I'll have to do is spoil my grandchildren.

A no win situation.

And at the same time we win more than we can imagine... Not the least the sound of laughter in the other room while a little girl reads "Go dog go" to a little boy.
Their laughter fills my inmost being.

May they always keep that pure laughter..

Theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: