Let's face it..!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Feelings - of a different nature

Well, all that talk about Feelings in the previous post made me think of a song that is totally unrelated to the topic discussed there.
That song has been dancing in my head for quite some time now, so I've decided to post a link to it and maybe it'll get out of my system ...... because it's driving me nuts!!!!!

Morris Albert -- Feelings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkWGZARRvfc

(at least this live version doesn't seem to be as cheesy as the one that I remembered!)

If you like it, enjoy.
If you don't like it, sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Did you ever see the Carol Burnett show where they had a heydey with that song? It's one of my indelible childhood memories...thanks for a less cheesy version!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I've never seen the Carol Burnett thing.. maybe I'll be able to find it on youtube..
I have such mixed... feelings.. about that song. When it first came out I used to absolutely love it.. I was young and stupid then. Now, I'm old. And with less tolerance for really sweet stuff... But, that live version is not as bad as it could be.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: