Let's face it..!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

And now what?

I can't find the player for the song on my post.. what happened?? Or is it just my computer??
Or maybe I'm just going crazy.. it wouldn't surprise me..


LATER: Update.
It seems the player site or whatever it is, is just down for some maintenance. Will be back in a few hours.. So, next time I check the song should be back on.

MUCH LATER: Update.
It looks like the player is back on my post and working fine..
So -- go listen to "No room in your bag" in my "I did it" post!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fabioletterario said...

Now what? You tell me! :-)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Actually now you can go listen to the song! And tell me what you think..

9:15 AM  
Blogger Fabioletterario said...

Mmmmm... You already know what I think... I'm waiting for you on my blog. You've got an answer to give...

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: