Let's face it..!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Update (and still of very little interest to all two of you)

Update on my dentist "adventure".
Gone today and gone forever.
I went to my appointment today and have decided not to go back to this dentist. For the third time he has somewhat changed story. My gums are better (but not the best ever.. bummer) and he still wants me to do the $750 treatment. Not only that -- and this is the new thing of the day -- but, since my tartar accumulates faster than other (normal?) people, I should take some anti-oxidants to reduce that. And, since the anti-oxidants need some other vitamins (or something like that) to properly work without depleting my body, I should take some other supplements in addition to them. He sells supplements in his office..
The fact is that every time I go see him, there is something new he adds to the list that I absolutely have to do. And he just doesn't want to do the things I really want taken care of (3 cavities and 1 crown)

So, the verdict is:

goodbye.

Thank goodness I can still be the one deciding who's going to mess with my mouth.

I won't bore you with this story anymore. Unless I find a miracle-worker-dentist. That I'll share. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, though.

Hopefully not "soon to be toothless"

nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: