Let's face it..!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas gift list

My wonderful 6-yr-old daughter's dream gift for Christmas (or any other occasion, for that matter) would be a real kitten. What she knows is that she won't get one.
The other day I wanted to test how materialistic she is or has become, so I asked her:
"Apart from a kitten, is there anything else that you would like for Christmas?"
She hesitated a bit, thinking.. and then:

"Can't have a horse, right?"

At least she didn't present me a list of popular toys!! I am so proud of her for being so untouched by this materialistic world! I sure hope she'll stay like this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a jewel of a daughter! I know you are so grateful for her ;) I am too! after all she gave me a special name: mida

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: