Let's face it..!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What did you say??

Ok, it's no secret that I have a counter on this blog.
If you don't know what a counter is, it's basically a thingy that keeps track of who visits your blog for statistical purposes. It shows when the visit happened, where the visitor is from and how he/she got to your blog.
There is normally not much unusual about who visits my blog. I pretty much know who comes by, based on comments left and "country of origin" of the visitor. Occasionally I'll have a random visit from some exotic place, but nothing worth noting.
Today, however, I had sort of a weird visit.
The visit was from Saudi Arabia and they found my blog by googling:

tooth brushing death people

I didn't double check but my guess my blog came up because of my old post on dentists and their death threats... and again nothing big there.. BUT, my question is mainly.. what exactly was this person looking for?
How to brush dead people's teeth?????
(did anybody tell them that dead people probably wouldn't care about cavities?)
Or did they mean 'brushing someone's teeth to death'?

I'll never know...

6 Comments:

Blogger Crazy time said...

come no, lavare i denti alle persone morte, eh, vuoi mettere?


mah

7:54 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Valeria,
ma tu hai un'idea di quello che ipoteticamente cercava? Perche' io non ho la piu' pallida idea...

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A me fanno morire dal ridere le chiavi di ricerca. Da me cercavano "Ellen De generes in mutande" e io non credo di averla mai nominata nel blog...

8:56 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Ellen De Generes in mutande e' stupenda!!!!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Crazy time said...

tra i denti da lavare ai morti e la De generes in mutande.....e' una barzelletta

12:10 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

A proposito, non intendevo che proprio Ellen De Generes in mutande fosse stupend, ma la chiave di ricerca!
(non l'ho mai vista in mutande e neanche ci tengo!)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: