Let's face it..!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

"What would you do...

...with $200?"

This is part of a tv commercial for a phone company that says that if you sign up for their services you may get up to $200 cash back.

So -- the commercial shows a guy asking people on the street:
"What would you do with $200?"

Here's the kicker.

The answers clearly show the difference between people with a life and people with kids..

Woman: "I would buy some awesome concert tickets"
Men #1: "I would take my girlfriend to a nice restaurant, buy her
flowers.. "
Men # 2: "Hellooo MP3!"
Couple: "We would take Salsa lessons"

And..

WOMAN HOLDING TODDLER: "Buy groceries"


GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!
We mothers sure can think of lots of fun things to do with some extra cash, can't we??!!
(To rephrase Men #2: "Helloooo WalMart!!!")


nav


P.S. Ok, you mothers out there, and friends of mine.. do not jump on me -- you know I was just joking by saying that we don't have a life.. We have a life.. somewhere.. We just forgot where we put it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fabioletterario said...

Really difficult for us, to understand... Can you please writ it in italian? thanks! fabio

7:26 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Fabio,
your English seems just fine to me.. Si', il tuo inglese mi sembra buono..
Traduco, comunque.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name: